Sunday, July 29, 2012

TSS: End of July

July is almost gone. Half of the year gone!, 70% of my book challenge done! It's been almost a month since the moving and things haven't been as I expected to be...they have been better :). I'm so proud of the home we are forming together. The only downside has been the fact that is very time consuming! Take this week-end for example. I'm a sucker for vintage, but our washer and dryer were just plain old. So we spent the week-end shopping for it. I love the new ones, but when we finished our day I wanted just to lay down. 


But again, it has been worth it. The feeling of coming "home" is just indescribable. Anyway, enough of this, what has happened in the reading part of my world you say? Not much, sorry! I did finish one book this week though, The Jinson Twins, Science detectives and the Mystery of Echo Lake. It was a nice book, and I loved the part of "science detectives"



Other than that, this week I received my copies of The Guinea Pig Diaries by A.J. Jacobs, The Colonel by Mahmoud Dowlatabadi and The Taker by Alma Katsu. As you can see, I started The Colonel.

I think that's all for today, I hope you have a nice week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment