Sunday, December 30, 2012

TSS: Happy New Year


Hello everybody! Let me wish you a Happy New Year, full of books and happiness!. I'm writing this in advance while being forced to stay in because of the snow storm. We have been lucky, we still have power and other than the fact that we cannot see our car since is completely covered by snow, we are perfectly fine.

I used this day to catch up with the two reviews I had to post: Body Double and Rachel's Secret. Both were very nice books to read and since I'm sort off in vacation were fast reads too. Right now I just started The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making. I've heard wonders about the book and since I'm doing the sequel challenge I figure I could tackle the first installment of this series and do the follow up during 2013.

This year I had a goal of 40 books and I'm very pleased with myself, since I accomplished it. Now the hard part is deciding what should be my goal for next year. You see, I am tempted to say 50, but I also know I have a big year ahead with my PhD and I hate not reaching my goals. So maybe I will go halfway and stick to a healthy 45. What do you think?.

What are your 2013 goals? book or non-book related. Do you guys work with a book goal?

You will also note that I now have all the legal props that apparently one should have when having a blog. I decided to do it since I've been spending a fair amount of time in the site now and I'm planning on changing my reviews a little bit. Just trying to make them more fun and hopefully more interesting ;).

Have a wonderful week and an amazing new year! Hope to see you visiting during 2013.  

1 comment: