Saturday, October 12, 2013

24h Read-A-Thon (2013): Hour 12




Hello everybody,
Books finished: 2 (City of Ashes, Girl of Nightmares)
Books started: 2 (Girl of Nightmares, Letters to a young Scientist)
Pages read: 829
Hours slept: 0
Feeling: Exited...and a bit emotional, the book I'm reading is hitting some sensitive cords, like taking sweet advice from a loving Grandpa :'S

Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I was sleepy at a point, but some nice coffee helped me out :)

2) What have you finished reading?

City of Ashes and Girl of Nightmares

3) What is your favorite read so far?

I'm loving Letter to a young Scientist

4) What about your favorite snacks?

I had a Rocky Mountain Chocolate chip and Smarties Cookie...it was delicious!!!

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!

I visited Booking in Heels and really liked her style :)


No comments:

Post a Comment