Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Blogging Resolutions


Inspired by Grace at Books Without Any Pictures I've decided to also make a list of resolutions. Let's just hope that I keep those this year.

  1. I will work on a book review while I'm reading it and not leave it to the end.  Although I am happy with my latter reviews format, every time I know there are things that I wanted to discuss that I forgot because I didn't write it down. I am armed with a notebook and my laptop so note away!
  2. I will have at least a post a month that is not a review. I know that it doesn't seem like a lot, but when I first tried this I was always lacking inspiration. So once a month give me the time to work on it.
  3. I will keep my review tab updated. I keep forgetting to add the new finished books and to link to each review!. Again, once a month I will update it completely.
  4. I will read more non-fiction. Self explanatory
  5. I will read more of my already owned books and do my best not to buy new ones for a while.

What about you guys? Any resolutions? Goals?
Have a great 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment