Sunday, April 27, 2014

24h Read-a-Thon (Spring 2014): Hour 20


Hello everybody, I am afraid this will be the end for me. I had a big week, and as I mentioned before, I had to wake up quite early today. I will try to wake up to make the wrap-up meme.

Thanks to all the lovely people who participated in the challenge. I will announce the winner today 27th of April at 19h (Eastern Time)

Books finished: 4--> Going Over by Beth Kephart; Delirio by Laura Restrepo; The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker; The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle
Books started: 2-->The Giver
Pages read:945

Hours slept: 0
Total hours reading: 19

Mini-challenges in which I'm participating
:Intro Meme, Pick a Paragraph (@ Cautious dot DK); Jigsaw Cover Puzzle (@ Little Miss Reader);Best of your Reading Year (@ Lisa's World of Books); Six Word Celebration (@ Estella's Revenge); Selfie (@ The Book Monsters); First Editions (@ The Bluestocking Society); Book Blending (@ Things mean a lot); Your Name in Titles (@ the Geeky Bloggers Bookc Blog)

Best off lucks to all of you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment