Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bout of Books Goals

Bout of Books


I am basing my set of goals on the post that Andi did in her blog. Since it is the first time I am participating I really had no clue what my goals could be, but here I am trying to set them. Since I will be reading a bit every day, this post applies to the whole week.

So according to my last challenges on Goodreads, my book read/week is 1.23. Now, this has been increasing since I first started keeping track, but let's just stick to the average, shall we? Hence my first goal for next week is:

Start AND finish at least 2 books

Now, based on this goal, I would like them to be one Audio and one in Print (e-book or paper). My candidates would be Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier for the Audio, and probably The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There by Catherynne M Valentefor the print, although this might change if I get a call from the library.  If I stick to this choices it will also help to my "Prequel & Sequel" Challenge and my "Once Upon a Time" Challenge, so that's good.

Other than that my goals for this Read-a-Thon will be:

Post at least one review of the books read DURING this week

Visit and comment on at least 2 different blogs that are participating in the Read-a-Thon(per day for a total of at least 14 visits/comments)

 So that's it for now. Let's hope I can check all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment