Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bout of Books: Sunday Update

Bout of Books

Hello, Hello

Today, was amazing! I went to the special screening of The Last Unicorn AND Peter S. Beagle was there. I got him to sign my copy of the book. I tried to talk to him, but I was absolutely a mess, I got super emotional and started crying. It was nice because he actually stood up to hug me and calm me down. 

It was a good first Bout of Books too; I manage to finish the 2 books I listed and I accomplished all of my goals. I met some wonderful blogs and had a lot of fun. I will definitely be here next time.

Books started
  • The Martian 

Books finished:
  • Sapphire Blue
  • The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There

Reviews posted:


Blogs visited today: New blogs today! 

Challenges: No challenges for me today :).

No comments:

Post a Comment