Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bout of Books: Thursday Update

Bout of Books

Hello, Hello

Another day has gone by and here is my update. Another day at the conference. But at least today the sun was shinning bright when it finished :)

Books started: Nothing new since yesterday, I did continue listening to Dreams of Gods & Monsters, I would like to finish it soon, it is so good!

  • The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There: I read a 100 pages today! taking me to 260 over 344. I think I will finish it by Friday :)
Books finished:
  • Sapphire Blue:I liked it. I will post the review soon tomorrow, but in the meantime, let me just tell you that this is a series that has enough elements in it to keep it interesting and different.

No reviews posted yet, at least not related to Bout of Books. However I have posted some reviews from books I finished last week.

Blogs visited today: New blogs today! Man, seeing other people goals and how they are actually managing to keep with them is making me feel bad about mine :$


Challenges: Today I am participating on the "Spell it Out" challenge hosted at Kymberly Faye Reads. My registration number is 551 at the Sign Up post. I will, as most people did, try and spell out my name (^-^) using all books I read and liked.


C--> Catching Fire by
A--> Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
R--> Red Glove by Holly Black
O--> Old Man's War by John Scalzi
L
--> Letters to a Young Scientist by Edward O. Wilson
I--> In the Shadow of Young Girls in Flower by Marcel Proust
N-->Night of Cake & Puppets by Laini Taylor
A--> Among Others by Jo Walton





See you guys tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment