Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bout of Books: Tuesday Update

Bout of Books

Hello, Hello

Another day has gone by and here is my update

Books started: Nothing new since yesterday.

  • The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There: I didn't really advance today in print, I've been sick, so I put all my reading time on audio
Books finished:
  • Sapphire Blue:I liked it. I will post the review soon, but in the meantime, let me just tell you that this is a series that has enough elements in it to keep it interesting and diferent.

No reviews posted yet, at least not related to Bout of Books. However I have posted some reviews from books I finished last week.

Blogs visited today: I visited other blog's too, including the ones I visited yesterday, and River City Reading. I decided to "feature" this too, randomly


Challenges:

Today I am participating in River City Reading's Challenge: Books You're Looking Forward To. My list is as follows:

  • The Martian by Andy Weir: I am so exited to finally be able to read this one. It is also the pick for this month for the Sword and Laser Book Club. I got my copy last Friday, but since it wasn't in my main list for the challenge it is my boyfriend who has been reading it for now. It is killing me because he laughs every 5 minutes and so I can't wait to put my hands on it!.
  • The Tropic of Serpents by Marie Brennan: While I don't own a copy of this one yet, I am really looking forward the second part of this series.
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Berdugo: I've had this book for a while now. With it I will finish my Once Upon a Time Challenge!
  • The Clockwork Scarab by Coleen Gleason: I won this one with LybraryThing and it took forever to get to me, so I am hoping the wait was worth it.
  • Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry: A companion novel of The Giver. The later ended up so abruptly I am hoping to get a bit more answers with this one.
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer: This is the third book from The Lunar Chronicles and I am very happy to continue this series. I am still waiting for the library to call me, but in the mean time, as you can see, I think I have a lot to read :)

See you guys tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment