Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mini Bloggiesta To Do!



Well, this will be my first time participating in the mini Bloggiesta. I was thinking that I need to do some work on my blog and I think this is the perfect opportunity to join!

So here is my (tiny) To-Do List, not a lot, because I already have some painting to do at home and a house warming party to attend, mind you, but I think I shall be able to do this


  • Update my reviewed archive as well as my challenge related tabs
  • I am only a bit behind on reviews, so let's make it at least one review to post over the week-end
  • It has been a while since I do a non-review post so I shall do one too.
  • Participate in the Twitter party, now that I have a Twitter account 
  • Change my banner to the summer one!

So that's it. It looks doable, don't you think? If you are interested in joining Go HERE to read all about it and sign yourself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment