Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bout of Books: Wednesday Update

Bout of Books

Hello everybody, I am feeling better, thankfully so I managed to read a bit more today!

Books started:

  • The Name of the Wind: I am at page 120 of 662. I am finally catching up with it!
  •  
Books finished:
  • The Tumble Inn: I did not love it, but it was a nice read. I will do my best to post my review tomorrow :)
Pages read so far: 296, I think this is not bad considering the first 2 days I fell asleep, thank to my always trusty cold!

Blogs visited today
Challenges:

Bout of Books Scavenger Hunt by the Book Monsters. You can see my pictures here

One True Pairing by Infinite Ink. Just in case I am spoiling it for anyone I will only say that my true pairing comes from Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

Create a sentence by Book Reviews by a Christian Gal. I tweeted my sentence, but just in case:

It was felling night, the first time, standing in a crowded elevator, Eilert Berg was not a happy man.
The name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfus
The Fever by Megan Abot
The Late Starters orchestra by Ari L. Goldman
The Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment