Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey Read-a-Thon: Hour 12 AND Mid-Event Survey

Hello everyone. Already hour 12! Did you have time to participate in my challenge? I hope you did!

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now?

I jsut started The Descent by Alma Katsu
2. How many books have you read so far?

I have finished 3 books
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

That would be Beautiful Redemption since I am eager to finish that series!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

Only self imposed, walk around the house a bit to wake me up.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

It always surprises me how committed people are through the day!

Books finished: 3->The Witch Sisters; The Catcher in the Rye; The Sister Brothers.
Books started: 4->The Witch Sisters; The Catcher in the Rye; The Sister Brothers, The Descent.
Pages read: 627
Hours slept: 0
Total hours reading: 10
# of Blogs visited: 59 unique visits, but I just started re doing my rounds so we are up to 77 visits

Mini-challenges in which I'm participating:  

No comments:

Post a Comment