Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dewey Read-a-Thon: Hour 21

Hello everyone. Hour 21, we are so close!!!

Books finished: 4->The Witch Sisters; The Catcher in the Rye; The Sister Brothers; The Descent.
Books started: 5->The Witch Sisters; The Catcher in the Rye; The Sister Brothers; The Descent; Alif the Unseen
Pages read: 1120...I know, barely advanced, I kept reading the same sentence several times :
Hours slept: 0
Total hours reading: 20
# of Blogs visited: 59 unique visits, but I just started re doing my rounds so we are up to 149 visits. I have officially done the round twice and I am almost done with my third round for some blogs :D

Mini-challenges in which I'm participating:  
Here are my guesses: 

  1. Miss Penunmbra's 24-hour bookstore
  2. I can read with my Eyes Shut
  3. The Neverending Story
  4. Farenheit 451
  5. The Book of Tomorrow
  6. The Weird Sisters
  7. Diary of a Wimpy Kid
  8. Misery
  9. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
  10. The Uncommon Reader
  11. The Night Bookmobile
  12. The Book Thief
  13. The Body in the Library
  14. Dewey: The Small-town Library-cat Who Touched the World

Ok guys, back to reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment