Thursday, November 6, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Concerts


In the words of Jessi from Novel Heartbeat:
It’s a weekly feature. Each week I will choose a subject and talk about that subject in my life. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know me on a more personal level! I definitely encourage you guys to participate, too. I want this to be meme style with a linky for you to add your posts to. I want to know more about you guys as well!


This week's subject is concerts; I have an issue with concerts you see, I love music, I love live music...I hate crowds. I am very uncomfortable when everybody is pretty much over me, and since I am quite small I can easily get smashed by the crowd.

But sometimes you have to just breath deeply and get to see your favorite artists, right? Luckily, being able to hold A's hand all the way has always helped. Here are some pictures of the concerts we've been to. Our first concert together was Silversun Pickups, but we've been to concerts by Zero 7, Muse and Misteur Valaire (local, from Quebec, you should really check them out ;)

Lately we have stuck to a bit more classical music, going to a couple of Operas (so far our favorite being Rusalka) and several violin concerts, since I used to play it. No pictures of those though :$.

What about you? what is your favorite concert that you have been too?

No comments:

Post a Comment