Friday, December 19, 2014

#AMonthofFaves: Picking Favorites!


I think we can all agree that this event is making our TBR grow and that this is a good thing ;). Here are my favorite posts of the week:

On Monday Andi from Estella's Revenge gave us all book envy with her recently acquired list!

On Tuesday I met Christina's Blog: You Book me All Night Long (great name right?) and I loved her list of top 10 read of 2014. For this same post, Andi was a favorite once again

On Wednesday we discussed 5 fave Winter Reads and Tanya from GirlXOXO had great suggestions for the cold weather! I also loved Florinda's picks for this topic (I also think that Fangirl is a good winter read). You can find her at The 3 R's Blog.

On Thursday it was time for 5 winter must haves and I have to say guys, your winter is definitely not like mine at all!!! Favorites include Andi, Trish and Flo, all of them with great products to keep us comfy and cozy in this frightful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment